Monday, June 6, 2011

Technology Diet

I've received a number of concerned e-mails and comments from folks asking if we are okay, since I haven't posted anything in more than a week.

I've been on a technology diet while on vacation, so that explains my absence and lack of communication.  I had every intention of pre-writing a list of posts to go up while I was gone, but work got crazy, packing didn't happen until the last minute, and I didn't manage to write anything in advance.

One of the last posts I read on The Adoption Counselor spoke about the importance of self-care, and I've spent a lot of time doing things that meet my needs for rest, relaxation and self-care.  As I spent many days sitting under the shade of a tree, watching the sun rise and set with nothing to do but tend the fire, roast marshmallows, and grill steaks, I've been thinking a lot about things that I need to do to take care of myself..

So that series is coming soon.

For now though, I have work to catch up on, and a giant heap of muddy clothes, shoes, and camping gear that needs a friendly visit from a garden hose.

So all is well.

2 comments:

  1. I was literally JUST thinking about when I had last seen you post!! Then it popped up on my reader. Timing!

    I am glad you had a relaxing vacation, it's well deserved!!!

    Welcome back to BlogLand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad to hear that you've had a restful time. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my readers. Please be aware that comment moderation is on and there may be a delay between the time you post your remarks and the time they appear on the blog.

If you would like your comment read and/or published, sign your name to it and play nice.