Monday, May 16, 2011

Administrative Note: Blogger Problems

Just a quick administrative note...

As I mentioned in Friday's post, Blogger has been having problems.  I've noticed a few other writers complaining about similar difficulties, so this problem hasn't been confined to just my blog.

FosterEema spent a few minutes researching the problem, and discovered that Blogger Buzz has reported they have been having problems since Wednesday.  As of Sunday (5/15), most of the problems should be resolved.

Unfortunately, just prior to Blogger having their problem, I was in the process of re-organizing some of my content.  The combination of my changes, plus Blogger's technical problems, caused a number of posts on the blog to disappear, reappear, and disappear again.  Not fully understanding at the time that my blog's difficulties were being caused by Blogger's malfunction, I went ahead and yanked everything except for the first two posts until I could figure out what was going on.

So, my apologies to those of you who are using feed readers, as I'm sure this has been especially confusing.

I do plan to republish my content for those who have been asking.  I'll be re-categorizing some of my posts, adding tags and cleaning up typos, so this will be a process that will unfold over the next few days and weeks.

Again, my apologies to those of you using feed readers.  Thank you for your patience, and I hope that Blogger's technical difficulties will be sorted out shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my readers. Please be aware that comment moderation is on and there may be a delay between the time you post your remarks and the time they appear on the blog.

If you would like your comment read and/or published, sign your name to it and play nice.