Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The New Doctor - Part I

As I mentioned a few days ago, we finally fired Danielle's pediatrician.

This morning, we verified that her case had been reassigned, and we called her new doctor.  We asked for an appointment, explaining that we wanted to discuss whether a medication adjustment or perhaps a referral to a psychiatrist would be warranted, given our daughter's recent violence at home and at school.

I was expecting that we'd have to wait at least a couple of weeks, if not longer, for an appointment.

We were amazed when FosterEema called, because the new clinic was able to get us right in.

Danielle has an appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! I'm praying this leads to getting the help you and Danielle need!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my readers. Please be aware that comment moderation is on and there may be a delay between the time you post your remarks and the time they appear on the blog.

If you would like your comment read and/or published, sign your name to it and play nice.